Change of function of agricultural land
The change of function of agricultural land in an industrial or residential area is done according to an order, established by the Bulgarian legislation:
After the completion of this procedure, the real estate has a statute of a regulated land property (RLP). Construction works can be performed within the real estate, according to the approved projects.
- Declaration of investment intentions for the specific property in a state newspaper and the regional press.
- Opinion of the Regional Inspection for Environmental Protection (RIEP).
- Permission by the mayor of the municipality for conducting the procedure.
- Act for discarding of perennial plants, if such have been mentioned in the document for ownership.
- Projecting. In includes several projects – geodesy, architecture, water supply and drainage, electrical and road communications.
- RIEP opinion about the prepared project.
- Approval of the project by the municipality council.
- Payment of the taxes regulated by the municipality council, and connected with the type of the built-up area.